AAAAAAAAARGH !

"If there is a draw, I’ll make the final choice." : I was very confident when I wrote this. Not like if 5 very good english blogs would end with the same number of votes ! I'm afraid I'm not strong enough to choose by myself. So here we are : 5 more days to vote for the best english language blog (until the 5th of february) amongst those (alpha order) :






As we are voting, there s a choice to be done on the other language blog between :



Vous avez jusqu'au 5 février pour départager les blogs anglais et "autres". Je sais, normalement, c'était mon taf, mais je suis bien incapable de départager les 5 blogs anglais pré-sélectionnés !



edit : Paul Bod asked to be removed.

50 commentaires:

  1. Tiny solitary soldiers
    Yori's Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Saxon Doggie (makes me dreadfully jealous, though), and Yori

    Simon

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is a really hard choice but I have to go with my original vote - The Man Cave

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. De mon côté ça sera :

    * Saxon Dog

    * Yori's blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The first is really a difficult choice. My vote is for Paul's bods (I have used a lot of his tips)

    The second one is much, much easier: Yori's blog (that was my original choice).

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. je reste sur mes choix, meme si c'est dur:

    angrylurker

    yori

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Not sure if I can vote for myself (Man Cave) but I can cast my +1 for Yori

    RépondreSupprimer